Thanks to everyone who came along the the first session of Research Bites today, or listened in to the live stream.
I introduced some of the less obvious, but very useful features of OneSearch, the Library’s catalogue and discovery tool.
The top tips were:
- Log in to OneSearch to get access to your account, our subscribed resources and personalised features
- Use the right tab to search books and more, articles and more or everything together
- Refine your results such as by type of document or date
- Use the e-shelf to save and organise items you’ve found
- Save your search and even set up email alerts
Any questions about OneSearch, please contact the Library.
The recording of the session is already available via Panopto.