They are also advertising the Vitae Connections: Open Researchers CPD event in Leeds on the 1st December 2015.
This event will provide information, practical advice and opportunity for discussion around topics, including:
- Researchers’ perceptions of ‘open’ – feedback from the recent #vitaechat
- How does open access change behaviours? Helen Blanchett, Jisc
- Implications for researcher development from the changing culture of research, Professor Stephen Curry, Imperial College London
- Engaging the public throughout the research lifecycle, Derek Stewart OBE, National Institute for Health Research
- A personal experience of developing the open researcher, Dr Rob Daley, Heriot-Watt University
- And more…
If you haven’t done so already, it’s well worth exploring Vitae’s resources and events. You may or may not know that Research Bites is mapped against the Researcher Development Framework which was developed by Vitae.